Blind Item Revealed - Jackass
Now for the Jackass. (08/08/07)
Since
there was a kindness earlier in the week I figured a jackass would be
appropriate as well. I believe this is the first time a woman has been
featured in the jackass section but it just shows that rude behavior is
not limited to the men. What makes this one extra jackassy is that the
celebrity in question was in a "safe" location. By safe I mean a
neighborhood where there are no tourists and most people have more money
than said celebrity. Also, it's one of my favorite people so that kind
of sucks.
Of course this takes place at a Starbucks because
celebrities save their very worst behavior for Starbucks and
restaurants. So this gorgeous A list actress walks into Starbucks and
says three words, and three words only. "Non fat latte." No size, no
other instructions. Just those three words. When the barista asks a
followup question, the actress puts her finger to her lips in a shhh
motion, but says nothing. He tried again, and got the finger again. It
was kind of like watching Austin Powers in front of your eyes except she
wasn't actually saying anything. I guess he recognized her because he
didn't ask for her name, not that she would have responded anyway.
She
doesn't utter a sound or make any other noise as she pays for her latte
and just ignores any and all questions or comments from the barista.
While
she is waiting she positions her body in what well could be described
as peacock or flamingo mode. She walked around the entire Starbucks
thrusting her chest out and her head back like she owns the place. The
three customers in the store started looking for hidden cameras because
this was crazy as the actress just kept walking around in circles. It
was like she wanted to put her very real beauty on display, but there
was no one to display for. The place was practically empty and it's a
very small Starbucks.
When her latte was ready, the server just
raised the cup and our actress noticed it on her next pass through the
store. She walked up, took the cup and then walked out of the store like
she was on a runway.
As she left, one of the customers said "If I
was going to do that I would at least make sure my hair didn't look
like a rat's nest when I did it."
I told you this one hurt. Jax you must know me very well.
Eva Mendes.
No comments:
Post a Comment