Blind Items Revealed
September 9, 2011
#3 - Apparently Russian mobsters are out in force this week and were also at Paris Fashion Week. They basically threaten every Eastern European model with bodily harm unless the model gives up almost everything they make during the shows. When one A++ list designer was told about the troubling trend, he said, " Why should I care about them? I have a show to do. The show is about my designs and the models are secondary. If one of my models gets hurt, I can find another one in a second."
Karl Lagerfeld
#3 - Apparently Russian mobsters are out in force this week and were also at Paris Fashion Week. They basically threaten every Eastern European model with bodily harm unless the model gives up almost everything they make during the shows. When one A++ list designer was told about the troubling trend, he said, " Why should I care about them? I have a show to do. The show is about my designs and the models are secondary. If one of my models gets hurt, I can find another one in a second."
Karl Lagerfeld
No comments:
Post a Comment